Thursday, June 18, 2009

Morality

Good and bad are concepts that have no value, besides what one person puts on them.
What I think is bad, you may not think is. What I think is good, you may disagree. Don't assume that everyone has the same values. In nature, there is nothing that is inherently good or bad. Nowhere in nature, in the natural order of things, will you find a completely destructive force, without a reason. Well, besides mankind, but I won't get into that, here.

Adolf Hitler thought he was right. That he was saving the world. We look back now and see what a buffoon he was. His ideas were radical. I mean, really radical. Of course you know that... I hope. But he had tons of followers. People who died for him. Goes to show you that values are not the same, person to person.

Personally, alot of things that people would label as "bad", I don't see as so horrible. I don't have to explain that here. Just read earlier posts.

Morality, some get it from religion, some from common decency and some get it from serial killers.

No comments: