Friday, June 12, 2009

I Hate Hot Chicks

That's right, I said it.

Here's my problem with them: they have no personality. Regardless of what they are. Nice, bitchy, moody, angry, bitchy (did I repeat that?), they have no personality. Nothing going on, "up there". Now, this doesn't include ALL hot chicks. The exclusion are those who are modest. There are a few, out there. But, the exception is ugly chicks who think they are hot. I know you've seen this, more than a few times. The worst of the worst.

Not only do they lack what I would call, a soul, but also, just the instinctual urges that arise in every male they meet. It's one of our downfalls. The pretty breed, with their lack of intellect or interestingness. I'm not going to lie. I think about it, too. But, then I realize, I'm smarter than that. So, if you are a hot chick (or self-proclaimed), then I have a bias against you. I will automatically put you lower than, say, someone who is not immediately attractive.

Oh, and the accessories. But I won't go into that.

No comments: