Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just Another Body

I am like you. I am just a person. Just one of the billions. Nothing completely distinguishable from the rest of the herd. I am just a faceless, nameless living body that you know. Or think you know, anyway. You see only what I let you to see. Manipulating thoughts, feelings, and facts, like everyone else. But really insignificant when it comes to you. Significant to me, and only me.

Have no expectations of me. Don't assume you'll know how I'll act. Don't assume you think what's going on, in my head. Don't judge until you've gathered enough information. And if it doesn't work out, fine, so be it. There are billions of others to choose from. A wide variety of personalities. A plethora of different personas and perspectives.

I am just a reflection of how you see yourself. I am just a mirror to all that you are. When you read these words, you will interpret them differently than everyone else. What they mean TO YOU.

Because when you get done to it, you mean nothing to me....... and I mean nothing to you.

No comments: