Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Could You Please Do Me A Favor? F**k Off

I just have a question. People often tell me that, if someone is mean to you, be nice to them. This is called "killing them with kindness". I never listened to these people because they are about as psychologically deep as rabid elephants. The question here is not how do you go about dealing with your enemies, but a slightly different one.

How do you be mean to someone who is nice to you?

Seems like a stupid question, right? Well, I have this thing about me. Call it moral integrity or whatever. But I don't hate a person based on how they treat me. I come off as rather rude and abrasive sometimes, so I don't mind if someone reciprocates that. However, I do take issue to people who may be nice to me, for whatever reason, and mean towards someone else who isn't deserving of it. Even in school, when I did have "manners", I often didn't like people who were nice to me because they treated others like shit. Usually towards generally nice and wholesome people. And I just couldn't get past that. There is someone who is nice to me (don't worry, it's not you, it's someone who will never, ever read this) but mean to others. And I don't like that.

So just someone tell me how I can be mean to this person. I find hard, consider their kindness towards me.

No comments: