Friday, December 4, 2009

Christianity Works

I say Christianity because it's the one I'm most familiar with, but we need all religion. I had a thought that we should just kill all the stupid people. Make stupidity illegal, by penalty of death. It would solved a lot of problems, but I now realize we need a unit of measure, for one. We also need the dumb people to do all the menial jobs that people like me don't want to do. See, if they realize they're stupid and their life is pointless, they might kill themselves. We would have mass suicide on a scale the likes we've never seen. But I figured out we need theists, we need them to think there is a higher purpose that they are "getting", that us high and mighty atheists won't get. Hey, I'm just fine with that illusion, dumb people sustain society. They also drag it down, but killing them all isn't the way. Now, stopping the lineage of some, however, is an idea I am not against, but for.

No comments: