Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Disclaimer

Most people use blogs as a way of putting themselves out there, getting noticed, etc. I don't care about all that. Hell, I don't even know why anyone would want to read the crap I'll put in this. I mean, to you, it will be boring, irrelevant. Then, I'm sure you are asking "Then, why blog at all?" And I answer. Its not for you. Its for me. Just of way of cataloging different things I think. In an appropriate forum. Its not going to a wrap-up of my week, and I won't be posting pictures of the awesome parties I go to, on the weekends (for the future, I don't actually go to parties).

So, this is your warning. Your boring warning. If you have an extra 20 minutes to kill, go ahead and read on. But, if you do have that much time on your hands, it could be used more productively, than reading this. Unless maybe, you are a psychologist. Then, you may find interest in my words.

No comments: