Friday, July 23, 2010

I Hate Hot Chicks: Partie Trois

I recently came into contact with a "hot chick" and most of my assumptions based on a purely observational perspective seem to ring true. I don't know how it is for the rest of them, but this one lived in a bubble, she didn't see that her life was affected negatively or positively by her condition. Although based on her actions, I am led to believe that she is, in fact, an anomaly, but still present was a lack of a personality (or not fully formed personality), a clear sense of entitlement and rejection of a reality that was not consistent with which the one she wanted, and an air-headed like state. It was through my interactions that I realized that it does more than affect one's confidence - it fundamentally changes the way a person thinks and how they are treated. It's like they are a different race, literally. Ha, and if it was a race, well, you can call me a racist. I'm just amazed, it literally doesn't matter outside of their appearance of attractiveness. I'm not saying they are all stupid, but there's... a lack of three-dimensional being. They can be intelligent, they can be scientists and entrepreneurs or whatever, but there's just something about it that doesn't allow them to fully experience all of thinking. It's hard to explain, as you can see.

Now I want to break down MY definitions of beautiful and "hot". Beauty, as they say, IS in the eye of the beholder. It's a completely subjective thing, not beholden to any standard than outside of one's perception. However "hot" is much different. I can't explain hot, I can't explain how someone is hot or what makes them hot, but we all know what "hot" is. We all know these really attractive "hot" people, we can, even if not entirely consciously, we can identify them with nothing more than a glance. Beautiful, like I said, could be anything. One person who I would find beautiful, another would not. But we both would find a hot person.... well, hot. It's an indication of genetics and healthiness, that's an inherently sought after trait that we might not even be aware of. But one thing is certain - beautiful girls are beautiful .... but I DO hate hot chicks.

No comments: